🐈
» Forums » Clients » Marketplace Fee - No answers from Upwork
Page options
c2cdd3c4
Community Member

Marketplace Fee - No answers from Upwork

We are having a lot of issues connecting with the Support team. 

It has been more than a month since we asked for a meeting to discuss the marketplace fee and so far we still didn't get any resolution.

Our meeting happened on May 10th after several attempts to contact with an agent, including a situation where the meeting was confirmed and no one from Upwork showed up. Later, after finally arranging the meeting, we were informed by the agent **Edited for Community Guidelines** that he was escalating our request to **Edited for Community Guidelines** as he wasn't the right person to discuss our inquiries, and since then no one replied or answered our several emails. 

We are quite disappointed and concerned of how Premium Support is providing their service with us.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Tiju,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c2cdd3c4
Community Member

When should I expect someone to contact me?

Hi Tiju,

We appreciate the follow-up. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your account along with your concern and they will reach out to you via a support ticket for updates and further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we address your concern.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths