🐈 Community
947102f9

Marketplace Quality team is too slow, I have a freelancer account sus over 2 weeks

I have a freelancer who I want to hire, who I have already trained, however her account was suspended. After reviewing her profile myself, we fixed her picture. Her overview was OK. This market place team simply does not respond to her even though her ticket has been open for over 2 weeks. No form of feedback whatsoever except for the original "copy/paste" URL to show the guidelines.

So I tried to follow this up, however no one can help, the chat team just blame the marketplace team and they never respond. Does this marketplace team have SLA's or KPI's? Worst CEX I've experienced in a while

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wade,

I understand your frustration about the delay and I apologize for it. I have checked with the Team and they are currently reviewing the freelancer's account and will update the ticket as soon as they can.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria,

I can see that she has been given constructive feedback now. She has updated and resubmitted. Fingers crossed this will finally get solved.

Appreciate your prompt follow up also.

Wade

Hi Valeria,

Any chance you can check on this again for me? It's been 2 days since her profile was updated and I am really keen to get her active so that I can pay her.

Thanks

Wade

Hi Wade,

I am happy to inform you that the account of your freelancer has been resumed.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria, I apreciate your help