🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: MasterCard Charge failed
Page options
0fb55769
Community Member

MasterCard Charge failed

Can not add billing method. Always ''Charge failed''. Can you tell me, what is wrong?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your billing, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your billing, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have attached my card to your server in order to pay for the project?
As a result, Upwork withdrew money from my card to nowhere and the charge was failed.
Why and for what you withdrew my money from my card. On the service, I have no money on Upwork? Why?
Looking forward to your answer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d1379cb1
Community Member

when to expect?

d1379cb1
Community Member

when to expect?

Hi Ihor,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

wrote the answer, how much to expect a response

Hi Ihor,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b3fe882d
Community Member

Need help. 

Error message - You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

Hi Keanu John,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~Andrea
Upwork
b3fe882d
Community Member

I contacted them and everything is fine on their part. What should i do?
Its still not allowing me to hire a freelancer because of this error

Hi Keanu John,

The only option is to reach out to your issuing bank so that they can assist with the specific decline error. We don't have access to get it resolved from our end, unfortunately. You can also try using a different billing method. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
99f1a385
Community Member

hey i need your help your system is not making contrCT ecev i have attached valid card have fund etc

Hi Moli,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

i am facing same issue please resolve this problem

Hi Hashir, 

I checked and it looks like the transaction was declined by your issuing bank. Please reach out to the, directly so that they can check on the specific decline error. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
b0487945
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem with my mastercard. Why is it not working , it was working good before but now it keep saying "Charge failed add new billing method" I even added a new billing method "paypal" It kept saying charge failed. It's now getting frustrating for me.

Hi Vishal,

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same problem. What to do?

Hi Deniss,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve already managed to add one billing method. Were you referring to another one? If further help is needed, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same problem, can you please tell me how can you resolve it. 

Hi Adam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have same issue. Pls help me I have to pay my freelancer for work

Hi Faizan,

I checked and it looks like the charge is being declined from your bank. You need to check with them for more information on why that's happening and make sure that you have enough funds for the transaction.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have been trying to buy some connects since saturday, and I keep on getting "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later"

I am very certain I have enough funds in my bank account for the transaction. Your help will be highly appreciated

hardiky
Community Member

I am facing the same problem, can you please tell me how can i resolve it. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hardik,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or try to add another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried added both paypal account as well as mastercard but it's still showing charge failed. My international charges are enabled. Can you please help me in adding billing methods.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hardik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
76de8dc4
Community Member

can you tell me whats problem

f7dcbe86
Community Member

Hi!

I'm having a similar problem. I was able to add a Mastercard card as a billing method, but whenever I try to purchase a project, it fails. Checked with my bank and they couldn't find any reason on their side as to why it wouldn't work.

Hi Isabela,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

im also having an issue, but mine is a VISA related charge failed message, please assist me.

Hi Michael,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I have been trying to buy some connects since saturday, and I keep on getting "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later"

I am very certain I have enough funds in my bank account for the transaction. Your help will be highly appreciated

Hi Peter,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shah1192
Community Member

Can not add billing method. Always ''Charge failed''. Can you tell me, what is wrong?
even before it was working perfectly 

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1272d21b
Community Member

Hi ,

I am having the exact same problem. Charge failed with my mastercard.  And it was working perfectly before to hire the freelancers. I am using the same card and this happens.

Please would you let me know how can i fix it please? thank you!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths