🐈
» Forums » Clients » MasterCard Charge failed
Page options
0fb55769
Community Member

MasterCard Charge failed

Can not add billing method. Always ''Charge failed''. Can you tell me, what is wrong?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your billing, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guillermo,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
774e0015
Community Member

Hi, I cannot add billing method. There's ''Charge failed'' that keeps popping up. Can you help check what's wrong?

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
greatapp
Community Member

Hi there,

When I'm trying to upgrade my Agency to Plus then it's saying Charge Failed.

Can someone please help me on this.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruquaiya Parvin,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ecf2763d
Community Member

URGENT** I'm having the same issue as everyone above. Trying to pay milestone to a freelancer using a Mastercard and getting "Charge failed". I need to make this payment urgently, I would be very grateful if someone please get in touch with me about it. Thank you.

~Andrea
Upwork
8cd77d78
Community Member

Hi. I'm trying to add my master card to billing and payment method, I get this message. "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank".

Hi Azam,

Thank you for your message. Please contact your card issuing bank to check available funds and if the international transaction is enabled on your card.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths