🐈
» Forums » Clients » Maybe an issue/bug: pause contract > re-open ...
Page options
mho1708
Community Member

Maybe an issue/bug: pause contract > re-open > add manual hours > close ... wrong status

After many times of trying to contact the support i write my "problem" here.

I have a very good freelancer and we want to know whats happen - maybe it's a bug in upwork:

- i paused the contract 
- the freelancer try to add some manual hours (i have not checked before that the hours are missing)
- the freelancer informed me that he need to add hours
- i re-opened the contract
- the freelancer added the hours
- i ended the contract (with something like "successfull end of project")

now the freelancer see on his side "canceled by freelancer"

and now we both can't vote for the other

Andy idea?

Michae

@support: Please check this room. You will see all the correct status and changes.  Thank you **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Michael,

I was able to confirm that you ended the contract successfully on your end. You should be able to leave feedback by going to the now-closed contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts, clicking on the contract title, and then clicking on the "Feedback" tab. The freelancer should be able to do the same on their end. Can you confirm if this is possible?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Michael,

I was able to confirm that you ended the contract successfully on your end. You should be able to leave feedback by going to the now-closed contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts, clicking on the contract title, and then clicking on the "Feedback" tab. The freelancer should be able to do the same on their end. Can you confirm if this is possible?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mho1708
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

yes, now it's possible.

Question: Was or is it a issue or bug?

Michael

Hi Michael,

It could've been an isolated issue on your end as I could not reproduce that error on mine. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths