🐈
» Forums » Clients » Membership for $25?
Page options
949c38ef
Community Member

Membership for $25?

Hi, I had an account that had a cost of $25 per month, however i'm now creating a new account and it gives me either a free account or a $49.99 per month one? Where is the option for a $25pm? Can someone clarify why this is? Or is the $25 just a commision for using the free account? 

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moonbug,

We are no longer offering this plan. Only those who signed up and qualified for it already will be able to continue using this option (as long as they don’t change plans). As an alternative, you can sign up for Client Plus . With Client Plus, some payment processing fees are included in the monthly fee and you are not charged the standard 3% payment processing fee if you qualify for and pay by bank account (plus you receive other great perks). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Moonbug E wrote:

Hi, I had an account that had a cost of $25 per month, however i'm now creating a new account and it gives me either a free account or a $49.99 per month one? Where is the option for a $25pm? Can someone clarify why this is? Or is the $25 just a commision for using the free account? 

You should not create a new account...

I suspect the $ 25 on your previous account was for paying one payment processing fee per month rather than 2.75% per transaction. This is separate from the free or paid membership.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moonbug,

We are no longer offering this plan. Only those who signed up and qualified for it already will be able to continue using this option (as long as they don’t change plans). As an alternative, you can sign up for Client Plus . With Client Plus, some payment processing fees are included in the monthly fee and you are not charged the standard 3% payment processing fee if you qualify for and pay by bank account (plus you receive other great perks). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths