cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message System Down

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
11 of 13

I don't mean to sound negative, This is a rant. I don't do this oftem, but JEEZ.

This message is any and all users, who may sometimes, or always, try to use the Message Center with active clients they need to communicate with and send/receive files with.

The message center goes down for people every single week. If I were to do a forum search for this, I'd see a thread 2-3 times a week, every week, for as long as this new forum has been live.

In other words, it's a problem that happens to everyone once or twice every week, at the very least.

WHY are you relying on such a buggy system? Yes, we should have a working Message Center. By gawd, we should even demand it. I'm just astounded at the number of people who say OMG I'm not getting client messages! The order of the day would be to simply recognize the current lame usage your going to get from the Message Center and come up with a working alternative.

/rantend

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 13

Pandora is completely right. Obviously everybody should receive their messages reliably, whatever it takes, even if it means scaling down the complexity or feature set of the message system and only implementing new stuff that has been well tested and proven to be reliable.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 13

This is weird, but true...

I keep reading the subject heading for this thread ("Message System Down")...

but my mind for some reason is conflating some of the letters and I keep thinking it says:

"Mystery System Down."

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS