🐈
» Forums » Clients » Message history - Team management
Page options
carbonexit
Community Member

Message history - Team management

Dear community

A project has been posted and a few freelancers (analysts) were hired on an hourly basis. I have just been hired on the same project to play a double role as a senior analyst and as a project manager on an hourly basis as well. To play the role of "Project manager", I have been given specific rights by the client. 

Here are a few questions:

- How can I see the different past messages exchanged between my client and the other freelancers?

- Can I create a "chatting room" for all freelancers at the same time when I need to give common instructions?

Many thanks in advance for your support.
François

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Francois,

Congrats on getting hired on this contract!

Regarding your questions:

1. If the conversation you're looking for transpired in the message room you have just been added to, you should be able to access previous messages by scrolling up. If the conversation took place in 1:1 message rooms, you can request your team to copy previous conversations and share them with you.
2. Yes, you can, by using the plus sign above the search box on the left-hand side.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Francois,

Congrats on getting hired on this contract!

Regarding your questions:

1. If the conversation you're looking for transpired in the message room you have just been added to, you should be able to access previous messages by scrolling up. If the conversation took place in 1:1 message rooms, you can request your team to copy previous conversations and share them with you.
2. Yes, you can, by using the plus sign above the search box on the left-hand side.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Many thanks, Vladimir!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths