🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Message pane on the desktop version flash...
Page options
9e29d216
Community Member

Message pane on the desktop version flashes at a high rate on/off/on/off barely readable

I am new (Client) to the Upwork community. I have found provider to take on my Wordpress revisions project. On the desktop version of the app/website. When I access messages the screen pane containing messages flashes at a high rate on/off/on/off barely readable. I am on a Mac OS version 10.10.5 Using Safari as a web browser V 10.1. The Android version for messages works fine. Any suggestion to stop the flashing.

7 REPLIES 7
gennyswiss0
Community Member

I am having some ipod touch problems. It is that when I am opening any site or message from my iPod touch, it is not showing the message pane on the screen. How will I be able to make it visible?

Hi Genny,

Could you please confirm what is your Browser version? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Wayne,

Please try using another browser preferably Chrome or Firefox and if you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is still happening in Safari. I understand you say to use Firefox and/or Chrome but why? If this is a known issue, can it be fixed? 

Hi Todd,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this help article? If you are still having trouble and have already performed the steps mentioned on the help article, please let us know so I can share this with the team for further investigation. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f009ca8c
Community Member

I have the same issue with rapid flashing message window on Safari 9.1.2, and on Firefox. 68.0.2. both on Mac OS 10.11.6

It happens 9 times out of 10. and the message windo dosen't scroll.

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that the issue is caused by your browser being outdated. Kindly, update your browser and let us know if the issue persists. Please, consider following up on this help article regarding supported browsers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths