🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Messages Transcript between Client and Fr...
Page options
a2338389
Community Member

Messages Transcript between Client and Freelancer

How do I obtain chat transcripts for messages between myself and a freelancer? The links and screenshots sent by Grace G. the customer service rep I chatted with today don't work and/or are non-existent. There is no export function available. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Sharon,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already provided more information about this. Please refer to the follow-up email shared by the agent. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
melroen
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

I know this is an older post but I've seen posted on the Upwork community forum that a freelancer can request Upwork's help in providing a transcript of all messages between the freelancer and client during a contract. As you know, there is no option to print a file containing a history of all message exchanges between both parties.

Thank you in advance,

Melissa R

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
melroen
Community Member

Thank you, Annie Jane, for your response. Another moderator passed my issue along and a support ticket is now open for me. I sent the pertinent information regarding the contract to my support ticket.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths