🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Messages glitch
Page options
c8e89f0d
Community Member

Messages glitch

Hello, I have used upwork for over 2 years and never had this issue. I am having an issue where my messages are blinking like a glitch and i cannot scroll or view messages or click links. its mainly oinly happening in the messages screen. i am having small glitches elswhere on the site like when i click a link it will take me direclty to a different page. for instance i clicke help and support and it takes me to the homepage. Not sure if they are related or not. The messages glitch is my main concern becuase thats what i use daily and its been going on for over a week now. I tried to clear my cookies and cache, and do some things like that. If anyone has suggestiions please help. thanks in advance 

56 REPLIES 56

firefox works fine. Safari is my main go to browser, i did cleare the caches and history before, it doesn't fix the problem. 

Ah , also Avery this is not the place for this typo(HTML character) but maybe you can do something.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

d62216df
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  You're not alone.  It's been 4 days, still no fix.  Are we working on this?  I'm having a big project going on and cannot commnicate with the freelancers.

Using another browser is not a solution for me.  Safari is the browser I use for everything and it works well for me.  I don't want to use browsers of lesser sync with myself because I am using Upwork.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. The team wanted to confirm if you are using version 12 or higher of your Safari Browser?

~ Avery
Upwork
7805bb50
Community Member

i have V 10.1.2 here.

i_ndegwa
Community Member

Same issue here. Cant even read the clients messages on ANY browser. Have to read on phone or on my email and then come back to odesk and reply. Downloads have to be through the attachments link. Tedious. Funny I though my computer is the problem and almost changed my version of windows. 

Hi Isaac,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Please take screenshots from your end and include them on your ticket so that our team can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I have cleared cookies and still no problem, I am using Safari Browser on my Mac. 

Please help me resolve my issue as soon as possible, I cannot work like this. 

Thank you in advance,

Lasko

Hi Lasko,

Could you please try using another browser and let me know if you`re experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the exact same issue. Please have someone contacting me.

Hi Vitor, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists for you. Let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
1670c8fd
Community Member

I am experiencing this same issue currently. I have a MacBook Air. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Domonique, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi! I am having the same issue on my desktop app. Just getting a blank white message box. Have never seen this issue before. Already cleared cache and cookies. On mac.

Thank you!!

Hi Jennifer, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if the issue persists if you try using a different browser? What browser are you currently using?

~ Avery
Upwork

I actually just uninstalled the program and re installed and that worked well. thanks

Latest Articles
Learning Paths