cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages glitch

Christian J Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
1 of 44

Hello, I have used upwork for over 2 years and never had this issue. I am having an issue where my messages are blinking like a glitch and i cannot scroll or view messages or click links. its mainly oinly happening in the messages screen. i am having small glitches elswhere on the site like when i click a link it will take me direclty to a different page. for instance i clicke help and support and it takes me to the homepage. Not sure if they are related or not. The messages glitch is my main concern becuase thats what i use daily and its been going on for over a week now. I tried to clear my cookies and cache, and do some things like that. If anyone has suggestiions please help. thanks in advance 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 44

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christian J Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
3 of 44

thanks, will look out for the support ticket. 

Laura R Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
4 of 44

Hi, 

I am also having the same issue. 

Thanks. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 44

Hi Laura,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Ronna Bella C Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
6 of 44

Hi. I am having the same issue. How can I clear cache or cookies in Macbook Pro laptop?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 44

Hi Ronna Bella, 

It depends on your the browser you are using, but you can click on this link so that your cookies can be cleared. Please let us know if the issue persists if you try another browser, or have tried the troubleshooting steps above. 

-Avery
Untitled
neil s Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
8 of 44

Hi .. I am also having this issue and i have cleared my cache as you suggested.. I'm using a macpro aswell

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 44

Hi Neil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further as soon as possible, thank you.

Untitled
randy a Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
10 of 44

Terrible answer Smiley Happy Safari is on over 1 billion devices. Please provide a fix for this, makes it impossible to work on iPad. Clear history and cookies does not work...

Thanks! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS