Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages glitch

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 57

Hi Neil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7d0799eb
randy a Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
12 of 57

Terrible answer Smiley Happy Safari is on over 1 billion devices. Please provide a fix for this, makes it impossible to work on iPad. Clear history and cookies does not work...

Thanks! 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 57

Hi Randy,

Did you try logging in with another browser? If yes, what type of browser did you use? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mikesclusive
Charles Michael T Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
14 of 57

I am experiencing the same problem. I cleared my cache and I have tried a different browser and the issue still persists. I really need this to be fixed the soonest time possible because I can't reply to prospect clients who have responded to my proposal. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 57

Hi Charles, 

Could you please confirm what seems to be the issue on your end so that I can assist you further? Does the messages page blink like there's some glitch, or are you unable to load the messages page? 

~ Avery
Upwork
mikesclusive
Charles Michael T Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
16 of 57
When i open a message, the message keeps blinking fast. And you cant scroll down and read the message. I can open the message page but it's blinking and cannot be scrolled. 
aocumen
17 of 57

Thanks for sharing more information, Charles. 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
lourdes_cruz
Lourdes C Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
18 of 57

Still having the issue "blink on messages" and I can not read my message nor reply to them.

My OS is Safari 10.1.2

aocumen
19 of 57

Hi Lourdes, 

Could you please try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
farwa-saddique
Farwa S Member Since: May 23, 2019
20 of 57

I have the same issue i have cleared my catche but it still same as previous

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS