🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Messages not showing
Page options
966cfe0e
Community Member

Messages not showing

Dear Sirs,

There seems to be a bug when showing the messages I've received.

When I click the 'Messages' button, the window is taking forever to load and it never actually finishes the loading of the new messages.

This is a screenshot of what I'm getting:

Untitled.png

I hit the 'Reload the page' button, the issue still persists.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Dragos Voicila

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dragos,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran and thanks for your prompt reply!

I have cleared all browsing data (currently using the most up-to-date Google Chrome version) and switched to Internet Explorer (broswer not supported) to access my messages. 

Still the same issue unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Thank you for the follow up Dragos,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your assistance, Goran.

OK, waiting for them to contact me.

Hi, Goran!

Still can't use the messaging function. Could you please give me a status update on the ticket?

Thanks!

Hi Dragos,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional instructions and is waiting on your response back. Are you able to access your ticket from this Link? If yes, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi again Goran,

I am able to access that link, but the content in the ticket is not related to my actual issue.

As it can be observed, the ticket was issued on Wednesday, whereas my post on the Community was made on Thursday, so it doesn't make any sense.

I can provide a screenshot of the ticket for you to see if you like.

Thanks,

Dragos

Hi Dragos,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. At the moment when you try to go to your ticket, you`re directed to your older one.
Our team will create a new ticket for your messages problem immediately and assist you further. If you have any additional questions for me, feel free to reach out at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran!

Thanks a lot for your support. We'll hopefully be able to solve this issue eventually.

Regards,

Dragos

I’m currently having the same issue via the app. But it’s only with 1 supplier on the app (my main supplier) the others suppliers are fine. I tested on the PC and it worked.

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths