🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Messaging a Freelancer whilst it says Int...
Page options
34d58250
Community Member

Messaging a Freelancer whilst it says Interview in Progress

Hello All,

I have invited a freelancer to a job but would like to send a further message, however, when I go to reinvite to the job I cannot because it says interview in progress, and as far as I can see there is no other way to message the freelancer?

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Jake

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jake,

If your freelancer has accepted the invitation a message room with created for both parties and you write him directly from there.
In till the freelancer has accepted your first invitation you will not be able to message him/her or invite them on the same job posting.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do you hire multiple resources within an agency?

petra_r
Community Member

Neil H wrote:

How do you hire multiple resources within an agency?

One by one, each with his or her own contract.

41eff23f
Community Member

Cant find the guy.  Asked him to go public.  His boss can see him - even sent me his full name and username.  Still can't find him.  Unique name for his region and I still can't find him.  For some reason my job doesn't have a link like other jobs had.  The intuitiveness of upwork seems to be diminishing?

petra_r
Community Member

Neil H wrote:

Cant find the guy.  Asked him to go public.  His boss can see him - even sent me his full name and username.  Still can't find him.  Unique name for his region and I still can't find him.

Is his profile 1) approved, 2) set to be publicly visible, 3) not suspended or restricted? (you can't hire him if he is not approved or suspended / restricted)

Why does the "boss" not send you the profile link of the freelancer?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths