Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging system not showing all messages

Ace Contributor
Marissa A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
1 of 3

Hello,

I started having this issue this week.  I'd get a notification on my email with a message sent from the freelancer.  When I click to view the conversation, the link takes me to the main page in the messaging system and the message isn't there. I can't find it even searching my the freelancers name. It's a really problem and it's forcing me to ask the freelancers to only send me emails directly when trying to contact me or to send any files.

Marissa

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Marissa,

I'm sorry about the problem you experienced with messages. Have you checked the messages in both your freelancer and agency profiles?

I see you have a number of messages which are displayed in the proper order in your Message Center, so please share details of the ones that are missing with Support and we can check if there's an issue or not.

Ace Contributor
Marissa A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Vladimir, the messages are not in my other profiles.

Also, now that you mention that, there's a message in my freelancer profile that was sent by a freelancer to my Client profile so I don't understand what's doing there.

The messages are not there, I've been looking everywhere and nothing. I can see the message partially when I see the contract page, but when I click on the message to open it, it doesn't open and there's no way to find it either.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS