🐈
» Forums » Clients » Milestone activation failed. Please contact c...
Page options
fa64db1b
Community Member

Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support

Hi!

All my available payment methods are failing with: Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

Can you please create a ticket and review my issue or let me know where do I have to create it?

Regards

72 REPLIES 72
570d853d
Community Member

I have the same issue, and I don't know how to contact customer support, I research the problem and found this topic

Hi Hosam,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My client is also having the same issue. Milestone activation failed. contract id 26100478. Please help my client ASAP.

Hi Nipuna,

I've escalated your concern to the team. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out to your client and assist them directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
pinder99
Community Member

Hi,

One of my client is receiving the following message  "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support"

Please help.

Hi Pushpinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to your client via a support ticket to assist them further. Could you please inform your client and let them know that they can follow up on their ticket if they need further assistance or if they have further questions?

~ Nikola
Upwork
4bb4d851
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. 'Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support'

Hi Patrick,

It looks like you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
b55b53c5
Community Member

Hi UpWork team,

I am having the same issue Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support - how can I submit a ticket to have this resolved?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
3e28c20e
Community Member

"Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support" how can I fix this?

Hi Mark,

It looks like you were able to chat with our team and they were able to help you! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
69bc2730
Community Member

Respected Upwork Team,

I got an issue with: Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

Can you please create a ticket and review my issue or let me know where do I have to create it?

Thanks

Aadarsh

9edce499
Community Member

Hi guys,

My client received the same message ("Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.") when trying to activate our second milestone of the contract.

Could you please give us a hand with this? Thanks!

Hi Jose,

Could you share the contract ID so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ttdos
Community Member

Hello! My client can't activate milestone. it shows error  "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support".

Please help

Hi Turatbek,

Please know that we're unable to discuss your client's account with you because of privacy reasons. I would advise your client to reach out directly to our support team so they can help. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page

~Andrea
Upwork
d433fa22
Community Member

Hi, I am getting milestone activation failed, what do i do? I have made payment for other milestones but cant go any further. Please help

d433fa22
Community Member

Hi, I am getting milestone activation failed, what do i do? I have made payment for other milestones but cant go any further. Please help

I have reached out to support but kept getting bot responses

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi there,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

facing the same issue: Please solve this...

Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

Hi AJ,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
codingwww
Community Member

Hello, I have an ongoing project and expecting a milestone to be released but my employer is saying when he tries to active it, it says "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

This is the contract ID - 29621711

Hi Ushaib,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I checked and it looks like your client is already in correspondence with our team on their support ticket. If they need any further assistance please ask them to follow up directly with our team on their ticket and our team will be happy to assist them further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ba05892c
Community Member

hello am having problems funding a milestone please help out

Hi Meshack, 

I checked and it appears that the transaction is being declined by your bank/payment method provider. Please, reach out to your bank or credit card issuer to discuss the issue.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
ba05892c
Community Member

it isnt working still please assign someone to do it for me

upworkkrish123
Community Member

Respected Sir/Madam,

My client is unable to activate milestone for the Contract Id 29879240. Please help us. 

Hi Subhajit,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue regarding your request. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
03b94f77
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, can I get a ticket as well, please? 

Hi James,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
35d7d203
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, can you assist me, please?

Hi Lemore,

I can see that you already submitted a support ticket to our team. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths