🐈
» Forums » Clients » Milestone activation failed. Please contact c...
Page options
b19d53ba
Community Member

Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

Hi!

when i activate a milestone i get this message : Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

Can you please my issue or let me know what to do?

Regards

18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marzak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I'm having the same problem. Can you please help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alanna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

I am also having this probelm. I can't activate the next milestone in the contract. It says to contact support but I can't see how to do that. Please help!

Thanks,

Katie

Hi Katie,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!
I am facing same issue can you please contact me as well please as soon as possible

Hi Subhan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi!
I am trying to hire someone but i am getting this error while activating mileston "Milestone activation failed, Please Contact customer support"
I hired this same freelancer some days ago and it worked fine but now i am getting this error.

Hi Subhan,

Could you please try using a different payment method from your PayPal Wallet to fund the milestone?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am already using paypal for payment method

I just tried with a different wallet as well. But still not working at all

380e88fb
Community Member

Hi people, 

I am trying to activate a milestone but this error showed up 'Milestone activation failed'. I tried to contact the customer service, but I think it needs one day to reach a real agent! the website is so complicated! so, I need solution please. 

Regards,

Naser 

Hi Dr N.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your milestone. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I solved the problem by deleting the payment card and adding it again. Thanks

I have the same problem. Please open a ticket and help. It just says "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

Hi Cody,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
be72a77d
Community Member

Hello - I am also experiencing the same issue. Please reach out to me with a ticket to assist me. Would be appreciated very much.

"Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

Hi David,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths