🐈
» Forums » Clients » Milestone activation failed.
Page options
ef747003
Community Member

Milestone activation failed.

Hello,

There's seem to be a little problem on my side, I can't seem to active my 2nd milestone. 

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jheamuel,

Was the first milestone already approved? If you`re still receiving any errors on your end please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, the first milestone has no problem. I've sent you a message along with the screenshot.

Hi Goran, 

I also have the same problem when I've tried to activate the next milestone. 

Here is the screenshot of this problem. 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Please tell me what I need to do to fix this.

Thank you, 

varungs
Community Member

This can also happen when the system is unable to charge your primary payment method. Check if you have enough funds there and try again.

0902db20
Community Member

Hi,
I have checked my paypal which is linked to the primary payment method. And
it is normally working. I also tried to activate the milestone many times
but nothing is changed.

Hi Hoang,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your open ticket. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue. What to do?

Hi Adnan,

You will need to click on the green button "Activate". To do this go to Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract title > Click on the green button. 
If you`re receiving any errors on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hoang, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

If you able to create contracts with one milestone, but you can't activate a second milestone, then instead of trying to activate a second milestone, use successive single-milestone contracts.

Hi,

I have the same issue, can you please help?

Hi Dilara,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? 
To activate a second milestone you will need to open your Contract Room > Click on the green button "Activate" > follow the instructions in the new window. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I'm having the same problem - I can't activate the milestone. When I click on the green button, this message appears to me: Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.

See attached the evidence.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Victor,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
872da853
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Milestone activation failed. Can someone help? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jack,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to activate your milestone? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, unfortunately, I tried all but it's still not working. 

Thank you for the confirmation, Jack.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I'm sorry I'm new to this community so I'm not quite sure how the "ticket" system works. Can you explain, please? Thanks.

Hi Jack,

No worries. All you need to do is click Here and you will be taken to your ticket section. Once you`re there you can click on the Ticket Title (it's a hyperlink) and you will be able to access your ticket and respond back to our team. 

If something is confusing, feel free to follow up with additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths