🐈
» Forums » Clients » Milestone is active but Client doesn't respon...
Page options
abdullahil-musa
Community Member

Milestone is active but Client doesn't respond

Hello fellow freelancers,

A client was consistently working with me. The last milestone was activated on 18th June and after that, he didn't respond to my messages about finishing the milestone and the contract. Questions are:

1. If he returns after months and accepts the milestone, would it affect my JSS?

2. If I end the contract in this state, would it affect my JSS?

Mentionable: I completed about 7 milestones with that client and the 8th is Active still now.

Thanks in Advance

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Abdullahil M wrote:

A client was consistently working with me. The last milestone was activated on 18th June and after that, he didn't respond to my messages about finishing the milestone and the contract.

Have you done the work? Then just submit it via the "submit work for payment" function on the contract.

What are you waiting for from the client? And don't keep sending messages to the client. He knows where you are.

Abdullahil M wrote:

1. . If he returns after months and accepts the milestone, would it affect my JSS?

2. If I end the contract in this state, would it affect my JSS?

1. The money can only sty in escrow for up to 90 days, but none of it would affect your JSS.

2. Why would you do such a thing?  If would affect your JSS if the client, bewildered why a freelancer would end the contract while there is an active milestone, leaves poor feedback.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths