🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Missing $100 promo credit
Page options
fa0c1426
Community Member

Missing $100 promo credit

Spoiler
Hello, I recived a brocure in the mail for $100 credit, but it didn't apply to my account. I don't see a code or anything on the brocure either. Help please! Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

There is normally a minimum spend threshold you need to meet in order to receive a credit. Please, refer to the Terms and Conditions on the promotion for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa0c1426
Community Member

Hi Bojan, This the flyer. I don't think there is a minumim spend. I signed up but it didn't say anything and I don't even see a promo code on the flyer.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for following up. I checked on this offer and in order to get the credit, you need to follow the link noted on the flyer, sign up for a client account using that link and spend $500 on Upwork.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa0c1426
Community Member

Oh, I didn't realize that was a special link. I just went to upwork.com. Can you fix it? That was the whole reason I signed up. I already found someone I want to work with I'm just waiting for the offer to get fixed. Thanks

Just checking back since I have someone I would like to hire. However I would like to make sure the credit is fixed first.

Hi Alexandra,

In order to qualify for the promotion a client should be new to the platform. The credit would not be applied if the user had an account prior to registering via the promotion.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I  am new. I got this in the mail, then signed up. Then I realized the promo wasn’t there so I started this thread literally minutes after I signed up. I didnt realize it was a special link. Seems very unfair if you won’t honor the offer I recieved. 

Alexandra,

I'll send you a private message with more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I'm so confused. I have a personal account, but thats totally seperate. I got my company to sign up when we received the flyer so that is a business account (I signed up April 17, and I started this thread minutes later when the promo wasn't in my account). The whole basis of the company signing up was from the flyer. Is there someone else that can help? Or a manager or some sort? I feel like I've said the same thing 5 times and we still aren't getting anywhere. I feel like the flyer wasn't clear that I had to use that link and now I'm being penalized. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra, 

Please refer to Valeria's private message, which you can access by clicking the small envelope on the top right-hand side of your screen. Valeria will continue assisting you privately. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths