🐈
» Forums » Clients » Money got deducted from my bank but upwork sh...
Page options
ae52cc7f
Community Member

Money got deducted from my bank but upwork show card not accepted

i m new on upwork i posted on the upwork one of freelancer i want hire. i started doing payment but the card was not accepted but the payment from my bank deducted. how i will get payment back

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vaibhav,

Once your billing method is verified the funds will be returned back to your account. I can see that you have also created a ticket for this and one of our team members will assist you there as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, mine also got deducted, can u help me check that? My account is **edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tess, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are referring to the verification charges on your billing method. I can confirm that the charges have already been refunded back to your account, and should reflect within five business days. 

You may refer to the refund in your Transaction History page (hover your mouse pointer on the Reports tab, and click on Transaction History) with Ref ID 270319092 to see that the refund has already been processed. 

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
8a9463a7
Community Member

hey the same has happened with me, paymenrt got deducted from my bank but i didnt get any connects

Hi DeltaWare, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths