cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly invoices should be sent

Highlighted
Mats J Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
1 of 7

I was talking to live support. Telling them that as a client they don't have a proper invoicing system, and also very time consuming.

Now I have to login and download odesk invoices every week. I am very busy and many times I forget. (that's the reason I bring this up).

A client shoud have a compilation invoice for the 4 weekly invoices made in to a Montly invoice email to me.

Sadly I don't have high hopes that this will ever be done, and as soon as I find a better similar provider that can do this I will change and give my money to them.

With best regards,

Mats J

Highlighted
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
2 of 7

I think monthly email invoices are essential for clients. Same as I want my credit card bills in emails at the end of every month. I think oDesk should focus on this.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
3 of 7

Completely agree! I feel for clients to have many different teams and freelancers and having to download invoices one by one, week for week. A better system should be fairly easy to implement. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 7

Thanks for the feedback here Mats. I'll get it to the team for consideration.

Highlighted
Bogdan I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
5 of 7

2 years passed from this discussion and Upwork still doesn't have a monthly invoice.

It's absurd!!

Highlighted
Simon L Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
6 of 7
Please add this feature.
Highlighted
Jure L Member Since: May 3, 2019
7 of 7

Maybe UpWork should find some Freelance service provider and open a job there for a freelancer to help them develop that pretty simple module :-). It is not rocket science!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS