Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

********* More Important *****

Highlighted
Community Leader
bharti s Member Since: May 3, 2010
1 of 17
I was doing some home work about Auto hide feature and came to know some interesting facts. 1. Odesk have implemented the feature at backend . Whoever profile is selected for Auto Hidden will Land in Hidden Tab . No matter what your skills are, How good you are with Writing Proposal and skills you have , If this is set than you gonna land in client Hidden tabs . 2. Client Seeing Best Match as " New to odesk " People or less work experience than who landed in Hidden tab . Max Experienced people are landing in Hidden tab . 3. Spam have increased , Since the feature came into existence , The spam have actually increased . 4. Odesk says you can not be good at more than one skills . Like If you are wordpress expert you can not be good at joomla and you are not perfect fit for joomla jobs , Although one developer can hold more than one skills . So apply to jobs which are your perfect fit . So sounds like apply to one kind of skill set jobs . 5. Every time Client post a job , They see same 10 recommended people every time for same kind of job . Those people have won a lottery and getting more than they can chew and people like us have enough time to Write out this long post in client section . LOL The overall conclusion of this post is , Client and Freelancers are being fooled by Odesk , They silently brought out the terms here without letting people know . Although i am not Auto-hidden anymore because of struggle i did . But i want to help Experienced Freelancers over here and clients to find the best match for their job , Either in Auto -hidden or Odesk so called suggest Best Match which only work for " New to odesk " people . Have a Great day ahead
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 17
Bharti, Please stop posting the same thing over and over again, it won't do anything but annoy people (even a client like me who don't like the auto-hidden thing). Thanks!

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Community Leader
3 of 17
Hi , I feel sorry if it's annoying anyone . This is going to be my last post on this topic . I thought it could help some freelancers here .
Highlighted
Shrikant N Member Since: Sep 13, 2013
4 of 17
I do not know how can i come out of the HIDDEN folder, can you help?
Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 17
Hi! Just curious, you've got a few new contracts that started this month, so how can you be hidden? Maybe for some jobs, the client just preferred other freelancers or you did not meet all the criteria? The bug is surely irritating, on one of the last jobs that I've posted, the best freelancer was on the hidden tab.

Highlighted
Community Leader
6 of 17
Yes , I am not hidden anymore As my post stated .
Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 17
Hi! I was asking Shrikant...but yup the threads can get confusing with who is talking to who haha Smiley Happy Btw, I like your profile video. Its very friendly and professional. I think its great for non native English speakers to post a video of them speaking, it really builds trust and confidence. Plus, being able to communicate and understand each other is very important. Bookmarking your profile now Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Leader
8 of 17
Yes i made that up weeks back , But i did not see it on my front end of profile so i thought that's not working at all . Even though when i open my front end of profile . its not there . How can you see ?
Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 17
https://www.odesk.com/community/user/10194742 or https://www.odesk.com/users/~015db55956e9ccb727 that's both you, I can see the video.

Highlighted
Community Leader
10 of 17
Hi odesk have set up your profile to be hidden , So talk to them and what they can suggest you to remove limitation over your profile .
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS