Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

********* More Important *****

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
11 of 17
Maybe just start a new thread when the old thread gets too long and not every few days Smiley Tongue Sometimes its confusing where to respond because there are several conversations on the same topic.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Shrikant N Member Since: Sep 13, 2013
12 of 17
but they are giving me a generic response everytime : keep your clients happy!!! They are happy actually...but what if I need more work??? How can i get contracts if you keep me in HIDDEN tab, what you did to come out of the folder? please tell me Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
13 of 17
[quote:Bharti ]1. Odesk have implemented the feature at backend . Whoever profile is selected for Auto Hidden will Land in Hidden Tab . No matter what your skills are, How good you are with Writing Proposal and skills you have , If this is set than you gonna land in client Hidden tabs.[/quote] Thanks for the info Bharti. This explains why so many freelancers are complaining that they have not found any jobs recently. Just furious with oDesk right now.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
14 of 17
Just by judging from the changes here (other than the big news on this merger thing), I think that Odesk is undergoing a major business model overhaul and only the stakeholders know what the future direction is from here on. If I were to give my speculations, the site may soon become more than just a bidding place... but something that works like a high-end consulting agency/headhunter thing as this is more profitable in the long run. As I said, speculations Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Shrikant N Member Since: Sep 13, 2013
15 of 17
well, its getting very frustrating Smiley Sad applied for so many jobs but not even getting a single response or an invite Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
16 of 17
But on February alone you logged in more than two hundred hours and started four new contracts. What's up with all the complaints? Are you faking having a difficulty getting jobs and using the forum to get more jobs although you already work more than 50 hours a week? Get over yourself.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Najie B Member Since: Oct 8, 2013
17 of 17
Hidden application occur sometimes when a client has a narrow preferences with his job posting. A lot of guys here are complaining because instead you do something for yourself, you are complaining over & over again. No offense but, I did the same thing before when I was new here in oDesk. Thankfully those guys who are annoyed by me really helps me to improve myself much better and I appreciate them so much. I understand that many of us is experiencing the same issue as well and we don't like it ofcourse. But, like the others here says; If you care about it then you should do something about it. Have a great day.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS