🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: More invitations?
Page options
0c9b93b1
Community Member

More invitations?

I sent out 3 invitations for a particular job.  Is there a way to be able to send out additional invitations?

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Greg,

To be able to send 15 invites per job post, you can upgrade to our Client Plus plan. To receive unlimited invites, you can upgrade your job post to a Featured Job for a one-time fee of $29.99.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Disaster!

Maria T wrote:

Disaster!

On the plus side, there should be fewer nonsensical invitations. For example, I periodically get invited to work on Magento sites, even though I don't mention Magento in my profile, and I've worked on exactly one Magento site to do 1 tiny task. Also, basic plan clients may be forced to consider proposals more carefully because they can't fall back on sending mass invites.

John,

I agree with you, in general, but 3 invitations?
I think it's misery!

Maria T wrote:

John,

I think it's misery!

Well, it's not exactly generous. In fact, I can think of another word you can make by inserting one letter in the word you used that would be apropos, but I'm leaving it as an anagram exercise for you.

John K wrote:

Maria T wrote:

John,

I think it's misery!

Well, it's not exactly generous. In fact, I can think of another word you can make by inserting one letter in the word you used that would be apropos, but I'm leaving it as an anagram exercise for you.

Miserly ...

Do I get a gold star? Smiley Wink

John, I would bet a pikaki lei or a snow cone that the invite situation you describe apples to U initiated invites vs. buyer issued "invite only".

Blame the faulty algorithms ... and that has NOT been addressed.

John K wrote:

Maria T wrote:

Disaster!

On the plus side, there should be fewer nonsensical invitations. For example, I periodically get invited to work on Magento sites, even though I don't mention Magento in my profile, and I've worked on exactly one Magento site to do 1 tiny task. Also, basic plan clients may be forced to consider proposals more carefully because they can't fall back on sending mass invites.

That's what especially annoys me -- it doesn't seem to be working. I don't know if the invite limit has gone into effect for all clients yet, but I'm still getting ridiculous invites. One of my last few invites included a job for a financial planner or something like that ... and the job post was in another language. 

I agree

I find the new payment plans a serisuly bad idea. I use UW on hundreds of jobs but now will look fro alternatives as this is a very very bad idea

UW will regret this move

Taking a slice on both sides is understandable temptation but its biting teh hand that feeds it

Latest Articles
Learning Paths