🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My Account Has Been Suspended
Page options
5d9c1a69
Community Member

My Account Has Been Suspended

Hello Everyone,

I made a mistake not to read carefully the Upwork's Terms of Services and I asked for help with my essay.

I didn't know that this type of help was forbidden. I'm so sorry and sad, but I love the platform and I need it. I was in contact with several freelancers for some works and now I cannot do anything.
A ticket was made and I have answered that I have reviewed the Terms of Services and I will follow all the rules now, I promise.

Can someone tell me when I will have my account restored please?

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Raffaele

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raffaele,

Looks like our team has already updated your ticket and your account has been resumed.  If you have any additional questions please reach back to us or post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raffaele,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
5d9c1a69
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
thanks for your reply.

I have one question: while suspended, am I able to communicate with freelancers via the messages section on Upwork? It seems like they aren't receiveing my messages or am I wrong?

Looking forward to an answer.
Best,

Raffaele

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raffaele,

Looks like our team has already updated your ticket and your account has been resumed.  If you have any additional questions please reach back to us or post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths