🐈
» Forums » Clients » My Account is Suspended
Page options
c122d77f
Community Member

My Account is Suspended

Hey Upwork team

I am the client and my account is suspended. Why the hell does it take you 24 hours to 48 hours to unsuspend my account when I am the paying customer? Why do you suspend my account over the weekend when you do not have the resources to unsuspend it. I have waited more than 9 hours.

I have use your compatitors and never experienced a suspension at all. I have been reading on all your suspensions so far and it seems as if you guys do not care for other people's time. You want to keep this place safe, sure do it, but not when it takes you more than 12 hours to respond. I think you should also have a dedicated queue for clients/enterprise accounts so that issues like this get resolved immidiately.

What is more crazy is that you do not allow suspended accounts to use the discussions forum.

I am a new Upwork user and in the last 7 days that I have started to use Upwork, I like some parts of your product. But, this suspension with your slow unsuspension process make you unrealiable.

I had to create another account to put this out here just so that maybe you guys can expedite my unsuspension process. Please tell me what it is that you need to unsuspend my account faster and I give it to you. Weekends are very critical time for me, and I can promise you that you will never see me again, if this unsuspension is not sorted before Monday.

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Alireza,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the support team. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have messaged you.

Pradeep

Please, let me know when you would be able to help me with my issue.

c122d77f
Community Member

Exactly as I expected. They had no one to check the suspension over the weekend. Sunday night in US, which is Monday morning in East Asia, my account was unsuspended. No reasoning was provided. Really you guys should investigate why the hell you suspend client account over the weekend when you do not have resources to unsuspend it.

I now understand why everyone complains about your customer service. I would not give you guys bussiness whenever possible, till you fix your crappy customer service. Thanks God  **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Alireza,

I am sorry to hear how you feel. I have already reached you via a private message confirming that your concern has been escalated to the relevant team. I just checked and your account is already restored. The team has already notified you about this via the support ticket.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
843fa7ca
Community Member

I can feel the anger in your tone. were you notified before the the suspension??

Latest Articles
Learning Paths