🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My Client Account is on Temporarily Hold
Page options
53d09ce5
Community Member

My Client Account is on Temporarily Hold

Hi Guys,

My client account has been put on temporary hold. I am not sure why this happened as I am new to Upwork but I think unintentionally I have voilated a guideline. 

Freelance told me that he is not able accept my offer because of this temporray hold. Screenshot is attached for your reference.

However, I have not recieved any such notifications from Upwork team in my account.

Now I have funded my Escrow and seriuosly want to hire the freelancer via Upwork to get my work done.

Kindly guide me here how can I reinstate my account.

Thanks

Sarmad

upwork client account on hold.png

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG

Hi Sarmad,

I checked but could not seem to find any limitations on your account. If the freelancer is still experiencing the issue, please let them know they can reach out to us and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
53d09ce5
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your quick resposnse.

Just noticed that my payment method is not verified. Could this be the reason?

Kindly confirm if it is

Thanks,

Sarmad

Hi Sarmad,

It is ideal to add a payment method on file prior to engaging a freelancer; however, they have the option to submit a proposal to jobs posted by clients who have not completed this step yet. Could you please have the freelancer try again? I checked and do not see any limitations on your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
53d09ce5
Community Member

Thanks Joanne for clarification

Let me communicate the same to the freelancer

Regards,

Sarmad

Hi Sarmad,

As a follow-up, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e5b59550
Community Member

I am experiencing the same problem and I haven't received any notification on my account.

Hi Mary,

I'm not seeing any limitation on your account from our end. Can you please clarify your concern?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e05a1724
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the same problem. It says to the freelancer that my account is on hold and they cannot accept the offer. I have already funded the project and done the necessary steps. What could be the issue please?

Hi Anyi,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths