🐈
» Forums » Clients » My Escrow Balance USD6 is gone, cant trace.
Page options
8dcd0613
Community Member

My Escrow Balance USD6 is gone, cant trace.

I have added milestone of USD36 for one project. As it was ongoing and my freelance done most of the job, therefore we agreed on releasing USD30. Therefore, he requested USD30 and initially after releasing the USD30, there was still USD6 balance in my Escrow account,. However, today for some reason I cant see any available balance anymore. Just gone. What should I do?Please help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi KJ,

I checked your account and I can see that the freelancer was paid on 2 milestones. The 6$ you`re referring to were transferred to the budget on the second milestone and released to your freelancer.
You can view more details about your contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract title. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi KJ,

I checked your account and I can see that the freelancer was paid on 2 milestones. The 6$ you`re referring to were transferred to the budget on the second milestone and released to your freelancer.
You can view more details about your contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract title. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Thank you very much for the explanation. 

Well noted. Now all is clear. Many thanks. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths