🐈
» Forums » Clients » My Freelancers account is suspended holding u...
Page options
6de32bed
Community Member

My Freelancers account is suspended holding up our project

I am partway through a project with a freelancer I hired on Upwork and she has now messaged me to say her account has been suspended on Upwork and she has been given no reason for this and Support are not responding to her messages.

What can I do as this is causing delays on something I need to be finished asap.

I can't even find a place to be able to contact support myself to understand what can do about this.

Can anyone assist me on here?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Tarryn,

I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your Freelancer's account. I see that your Freelancer account was suspended due to inconsistency seen on their account and they have been already notified of the next steps to restore their account. Kindly request your Freelancer to respond to our notification or contact us directly using this link so that we can assist better assist her. You can choose to either wait for your Freelancer's account to be restored or hire another Freelancer for your project. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What can I do as this is causing delays on something I need to be finished asap."

Tarryn,

Assign the current tasks to other freelancers on your team.

This one individual freelancer is not what is important. The important thing is your project.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths