🐈
» Forums » Clients » My Hiring Manager Client account disappeared.
Page options
bilal1983
Community Member

My Hiring Manager Client account disappeared.

Hey everyone, one of my clients had added me to their UW account as Hiring Manager, so I was able to toggle between, my freelancer account, my client account, and the hiring manager client account.

Today, I wanted to log in to the hiring manager client side, but when I clicked on the profile picture drop-down on the right-top corner, the said account was not showing there as usual.

I checked with my client, and he says he didn't change any settings. What could have happened?

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Bilal,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties switching to your client profile. Unfortunately, we weren't able to disclose any information or actions being taken on other users' accounts due to privacy and security reasons. However, you can advise your client to reach out to our Support Team if they need further assistance with managing their account. We'll surely review their concern and assist them accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bilal1983
Community Member

Hi Arjay, thank you for your response.

The client had added me as the hiring manager, because he does not usually have enough time to manage this account or reach out to Support Team, and I already spoke to him about this issue before messaging here. He had said he did not change any settings.

I was hoping to get some advice on what might be causing this and how to fix it.

Thank you for your assistance.

ArjayM
Community Member

Thanks for responding Bilal,

I took a closer look at your account and I was able to see and access one client profile that is also available on your profile options here. Could you confirm if this is the profile you're referring to? If so, could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bilal1983
Community Member

Hi Arjay, thanks for taking a look.

No, there was another client account I had access to. It was the UW account to which I was added as hiring manager by my client, and it used to be there on the drop-down menu that you screenshotted.

Any idea how/why that disappeared? 

Thanks,

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thanks a lot for sharing it with the team. A support team member reached out to me, but then the ticket was closed before I could respond.

Support had asked what the name of the client profile was, which I have shared on the ticket, and also suggested I ask the owner to remove and re-add me to the account.

Thanks,

Bilal

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths