cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Proofs are not getting verified by the Upwork Team

Elavenil E Member Since: Oct 4, 2015
1 of 5

Hi I am from India and i have submitted my PAN (Permanant Account Number) proofs of mine and my parners bank account statement for the ID proof verification puprpose. ABut Upwork is saytint that its is not acceptable. 

PAN is one of the mandatory govermental Identity given by the Indian Goverment. I am not sure what they are expecting from me and i have already exceeded my delivery dates for my clients here.

Please someone help me out here

Thanks

Ela

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

These are the documents which are acceptable: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067788-What-documents-are-acceptable-for-ID-Verifica...

Essentially if what you supplied is not on that list you must supply something that is.

Elavenil E  wrote:

i have already exceeded my delivery dates for my clients here.

What would the ID verification have to do with you supplying work to clients? Nothing in the ID verification process stops you delivering work.

Elavenil E Member Since: Oct 4, 2015
3 of 5

I can't able to activate next milestones. It says your Financial transaction is limitted ohn the home page of my account.

Ace Contributor
Cody L Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Ela,

Did Upwork say why it was not acceptable? Maybe your signature was at the back and you weren't able to include it? And, BTW, it (PAN) must also show your address. If it doesn't, then you need to submit other documents. There are many from which you can choose.

----------------------------------------D======
Come to the dork side... we have candies.
Community Guru
Claudia Z Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
5 of 5

@Elavenil E wrote:

and my parners bank account statement

Did you send someone else (partner) bank account statement? This is not acceptable. Whatever documents you send must be with your name. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS