🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My account is on hold and freelancer cant...
Page options
rihsam
Community Member

My account is on hold and freelancer cant accept the offer.

My account is on hold and because of that freelancer cant accepts the offer. How to fix it ?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ibrahim.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a71640a9
Community Member

hello, i have the same problem.. hoping you could help me as well

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

I wasn't able to replicate the issue you're referring to. Could you please share more information about the hold you're referring to with us so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a71640a9
Community Member

hello pls help I already deposit / paid and was charged already to hire a freelancer however the freelancer can't accept my offer because my account is on temporary hold i dont know why, there's no notification that my account is even on hold, the freelancer just told me he can't accept my offer because my account is on hold and he already finished the work but he can't submit it to me because he can't accept my offer. Hoping for your quick response.

thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Thank you for following up. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths