🐈
» Forums » Clients » My balance is refunded to my client automatic...
Page options
farooqlancer46
Community Member

My balance is refunded to my client automatically.

Hi there,
I am very worried about the notification which I received recently saying that "you sent a refund of $$ to your client". it was an hourly contract and me and my client gave very nice feedback to each other after completing the job, then why this is happening to me. you can see the attached image below. I did not initiate this refund so please tell me, how I can get back this money from my client?

I am waiting for your response.
Thanks

farooqlancer46_0-1648581188225.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Most likely, your client's credit card was rejected when Upwork tried to charge it. Did you use the time tracker? And just because they show a verified payment method, that doesn't mean they can really pay.

so now how can I get back this payment from my client? can you suggest to me something here?

I don'tt know but I'm sure someone from Upwork will help you out.

LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f0a46dcc
Community Member

I encountered the same problem. My contract was of fixed amount and client paid the amount and i recieved that amount in my account. But suddenly i got a msg that a refund has been initiated and i lost the money. @upwork please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ihsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths