🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My client account was unsuspended but my ...
Page options
smartpaper
Community Member

My client account was unsuspended but my freelancer contracts are still "paused by Upwork"

My client account was suspended briefly last week due to a rejected credit card payment. I updated the credit card and paid the amount due in full. My current balance is zero. My client account and all contracts seem to be fully active since Friday; however, my freelancers are reporting that their contracts appear to be "paused by Upwork" -- see attached image. 

All of my freelancers reported this. How can I re-activate their contracts?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sami,

Thank you for following up. I shared your query with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or need additional assistance feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Sami,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing method has a card in declined status. Please remove your declined card and update a new billing method. Once done, your account will be automatically restored within 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
smartpaper
Community Member

Thanks, Pradeep

All my cards on both my client and freelancer accounts are active. 

Can you please confirm from your side?

Sami

Hi Sami,

Thank you for following up. I shared your query with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or need additional assistance feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I need help. I have sa same situation and need to activate some contracts on freelance account. But client account is suspended and I think it is affecting my freelance account. Thanks

Hi Dhanvantari,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths