🐈
» Forums » Clients » My freelancer is not responding for almost 4 ...
Page options
506a9fb5
Community Member

My freelancer is not responding for almost 4 days

Hi , i have a problem with my freelancer that isnot responding me for almost 3 days and she need to send me very important some file. What can i do ?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kat303
Community Member

@Erel C wrote:
Hi , i have a problem with my freelancer that isnot responding me for almost 3 days and she need to send me very important some file. What can i do ?

----------------------

Do you have a deadline that this job needed to be done by? Was this deadline discussed and documented in the contract? If not, you may be out of luck in getting that file on time. If it's possible, you can message this freelancer one more time and let her know that if you don't receive the file by XXX then you will close the contract and will be looking for another freelancer to work with you. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kat303
Community Member

@Erel C wrote:

----------------------

Do you have a deadline that this job needed to be done by? Was this deadline discussed and documented in the contract? If not, you may be out of luck in getting that file on time. If it's possible, you can message this freelancer one more time and let her know that if you don't receive the file by XXX then you will close the contract and will be looking for another freelancer to work with you. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths