🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My freelancer is not responding for almos...
Page options
f3f84e25
Community Member

My freelancer is not responding for almost one month

My freelance is not responding from last one month. I am really upset, I don't understand what I can do with this contract where I have not put any deadlines. 

he is coming online, but not responding to me. 

Should i end the contract or will someone guide which is the best way to talk with him?

the problem is that i have done half (Phase 1) with him and now for the phase 2 he is not responding. even if i cancel this phase 2 contract, with the phase 1 which he have developed is no use to me because other freelance people says his code is hard to read, and they want to do from phase 1 by rewriting the code. 

what should I do?  

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Krishna,

We can try and reach out to your freelancers from our end.
One of our team members will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your assurance by contacting on behalf of me. please do that and let me know why he has completely stopped communicating with me. 

also, let me know what i should do henceforth. 

Hi Krishna,

Unfortunately we don`t know why the freelancer stopped communicating with you. 

We could wait for a day or two and see if the freelancer respond back to us and follows up with you to finish phase 2 of the project.
The second option would be to end the contract and leave a truthful feedback for the freelancer.

~ Goran
Upwork
bilalpervaiz58
Community Member

Sir,

You should not end the contact now, first goto this official support page on up work and file a dispute and you will be  refunded + after that end the contract you can give the bad rating and bad feedback on his profile so his rising talent badge will be gone + 100% job success rate badge will be gone also top rated badge will be gone.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/sections/202260418-Disputes

Regards

gerrys
Community Member

The ones saying you need a "rewrite" may be scamming (too). 

Anyway, a "milestone" should have represented something useful that you "approve".

Sounds like you approved something you "cannot use" (your words).

Latest Articles
Learning Paths