🐈
» Forums » Clients » My hire hasn't completed any of the daily tas...
Page options
024b3a95
Community Member

My hire hasn't completed any of the daily tasks - How do I change my freelancer

Hi there.

I had posted for a insta community manager job, had hired someone with over 85% job success. He has good writing skills, however he has to date not completed any of the daily tasks - that includes posts (I provide the design not the caption), hashtags, stories, collab messages (and social media ads). It takes about an hour a day (two if I do it myself). Hired him on Oct 26th - what are my options as I had offered it as a project. And hopefully would like to hire someone for atleast 5 months.

What are my best options?

(Yes I have tried to speak to him and keep a excel sheet to track work)

Thanks so much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

I would never advise a client to hire only one person for a job like this.

Hire three or four people using hourly contracts.

After a week or two you will know which ones are the best. Fire the underperforming freelancers and continue working with the best.

If you really, really want to only hire one person to start out with, don’t assume the hire will work out. Be quick to fire a freelancer who isn’t meeting your needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Nuthan M wrote:

What are my best options?

End the contract and hire someone else.

Maybe consider an hourly contract in future, this kind of work tends to lend itself to an hourly contract.

prestonhunter
Community Member

I would never advise a client to hire only one person for a job like this.

Hire three or four people using hourly contracts.

After a week or two you will know which ones are the best. Fire the underperforming freelancers and continue working with the best.

If you really, really want to only hire one person to start out with, don’t assume the hire will work out. Be quick to fire a freelancer who isn’t meeting your needs.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths