cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My invites are not showing up

0b32e286
Roman S Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
1 of 12

I keep inviting users but it doesn't show in my job while my free invites are going down.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 12

Hi Roman,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eb794f9e
Stacey X Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
3 of 12

Invites not showing, this is very deceiving. I posted a job, invited my saved people and 0 invites showing. On their profile the INVITE tab is still green. Why don't invited show immediately. I have NO idea whether these invites were sent to these freelancers? I have cleared cache numerous times

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 12

Hi Stacey,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have invited 3 freelancers. You can check them by logging into your account and going here. Please let us know if you are still unable to locate the list of freelancers you invited. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c28293d
Nathan V Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
5 of 12

I am also currently having this issue! I have sent out a number of invites but on my Job Posting Page, it ways that I have sent 0 invites. It's quite strange.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 12

Hi Nathan,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
9e5e48ab
Joseph L Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
7 of 12

I am also having this issue, I have invited people and the list is empty and the invite button is green still?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 12

Hi Joseph,

I checked this for you and it looks like 5 Invited Freelancers are currently showing under your Job PostCould you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa3ffc69
Lawrence B Member Since: Feb 27, 2021
9 of 12

I am having this issue as well. Please help! Thank you.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
10 of 12

Hi Lawrence,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked this for you and it looks like 4 Invited Freelancers are currently showing under your Job Post

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS