🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My invites are not showing up
Page options
0b32e286
Community Member

My invites are not showing up

I keep inviting users but it doesn't show in my job while my free invites are going down.

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roman,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eb794f9e
Community Member

Invites not showing, this is very deceiving. I posted a job, invited my saved people and 0 invites showing. On their profile the INVITE tab is still green. Why don't invited show immediately. I have NO idea whether these invites were sent to these freelancers? I have cleared cache numerous times

Hi Stacey,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have invited 3 freelancers. You can check them by logging into your account and going here. Please let us know if you are still unable to locate the list of freelancers you invited. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c28293d
Community Member

I am also currently having this issue! I have sent out a number of invites but on my Job Posting Page, it ways that I have sent 0 invites. It's quite strange.

Hi Nathan,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also having this issue, I have invited people and the list is empty and the invite button is green still?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph,

I checked this for you and it looks like 5 Invited Freelancers are currently showing under your Job PostCould you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa3ffc69
Community Member

I am having this issue as well. Please help! Thank you.

Hi Lawrence,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked this for you and it looks like 4 Invited Freelancers are currently showing under your Job Post

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

~ Nikola
Upwork
f8018010
Community Member

Hello,

I'm also having the same problem. I tried using different browsers and clearing the cache.

Thank you

Hi Rhys,

I checked your job post and you should be able to see the freelancers you've invited here. If not, could you please send a screenshot of the error you're seeing so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork
c0f1f2a5
Community Member

Hello,

I am having this same issue. I have tried multiple browsers on the same device and tested different devices as well. I have used all 15 invites, but the UI tells me that I have invited zero individuals. All the individuals to whom I have sent invites still have a green "Invite" button next to their name. What can I do?

I am interested in upgrading the job so that I can have more invites and the job can be featured in searches, but I don't want to do that if the invites will all be wasted like these 15.

Thanks

Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You will be able to access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c0f1f2a5
Community Member

I recieved the response, and it was very helpful. Thanks!

For the sake of others, the issue was that the invitations update each hour. After waiting hour, I could see my invitations.

One feature I would consider a bug is that, before the hourly update takes place, you can send invitations to individuals more than once. I spent all 15 invitations on just eight individuals.

007c33dc
Community Member

I don't see my invites in my job post...

Hi Vincent,

Just to confirm, are you referring to the freelancers you've invited to apply on your job? If yes, please allow for some time so that everything is updated on your end accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5a6001cd
Community Member

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue. Could you please help me?

Thanks

Hi Cherry,

I checked your job posts and could see the freelancers you've invited. You should be able to see them yourself here and here. If you still can't see them, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rasool-rehman
Community Member

Hello, 

I am a freelancer, I need some help, I haven't received an invitation in a few months.

Hi Rasool,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths