Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My invites are not showing up

f8018010
Rhys H Member Since: May 11, 2021
11 of 15

Hello,

I'm also having the same problem. I tried using different browsers and clearing the cache.

Thank you

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
12 of 15

Hi Rhys,

I checked your job post and you should be able to see the freelancers you've invited here. If not, could you please send a screenshot of the error you're seeing so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork
c0f1f2a5
Randy J Member Since: May 24, 2021
13 of 15

Hello,

I am having this same issue. I have tried multiple browsers on the same device and tested different devices as well. I have used all 15 invites, but the UI tells me that I have invited zero individuals. All the individuals to whom I have sent invites still have a green "Invite" button next to their name. What can I do?

I am interested in upgrading the job so that I can have more invites and the job can be featured in searches, but I don't want to do that if the invites will all be wasted like these 15.

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
14 of 15

Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You will be able to access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
c0f1f2a5
Randy J Member Since: May 24, 2021
15 of 15

I recieved the response, and it was very helpful. Thanks!

For the sake of others, the issue was that the invitations update each hour. After waiting hour, I could see my invitations.

One feature I would consider a bug is that, before the hourly update takes place, you can send invitations to individuals more than once. I spent all 15 invitations on just eight individuals.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS