🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My job post is completed and paid for-how...
Page options
cdebdb39
Community Member

My job post is completed and paid for-how do I now hide it from the public?

I'm really happy with the work done on my job, however it is still public and the public can see the post and the attachements. I need this removed pronto incase my employer sees it. 

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

H Adele,

Unfortunately, at this moment you won't be able to remove your job post or your attachments. When you`re posting a job you also have the option to post it as a private job, this way only freelancers you have invited can view it and apply. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I made sure to click private so I don't know why it posted as public. I really need this removed as it could compromise my position. This is the first time I have used UpWork and I have been really happy with the work, however I didn't know I would be at risk of losing everything I have now that my post is STILL public after the job has finished. Please, there must be something you can do as a one-off gesture of good will,  I will be so careful of future work.

Hi Adele,

I can confirm we updated the job from our end and it's no longer available publicly.

Congrats on successfully completing your first job on Upwork and sharing your feedback, feel free to follow up in the Community if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths