🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: My job posting is not visible
Page options
7b02cc4a
Community Member

My job posting is not visible

Hi! My job posting is not visible for some reasons. I've set it on "visible to everyone". However, I have zero proposals (although, the price is compatible and usually have a lot of proposals for similar projects) and when I type the keywords for my posting into "job" search bar, I can't find my posting in the proposed jobs.

I've reposted my job a few times, but the situation doesn't change.

Am I missing something?

Here's the full title of my job posting: A writer needed to rewrite 30K words ebook (home niche) 

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Eileen L wrote:

Hi! My job posting is not visible for some reasons. I've set it on "visible to everyone". However, I have zero proposals (although, the price is compatible and usually have a lot of proposals for similar projects) and when I type the keywords for my posting into "job" search bar, I can't find my posting in the proposed jobs.

I've reposted my job a few times, but the situation doesn't change.

Am I missing something?

Here's the full title of my job posting: A writer needed to rewrite 30K words ebook (home niche) 

I was able to pull up your job posting. You are interviewing one person, correct?

Freelancers such as myself might be puzzled by your requirement - rewrite a complete book with your own words? Why? Plus what you are willing to pay will entice only the rare newbie freelancer. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eileen,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue. I was able to locate your job post. A Freelancers can see it since there is a proposal received for it.

Please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser to try one more time. If the issue persist let me know and one of our agents will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d16fbe3c
Community Member

I just posted my first-ever listing on Upwork.

But when I then looked under my key words, I didn't see it.

The title is "Thai-US lawyer needed to draft labor-services contract for small US company with Thai skilled person"

The initial keyword tag is "International Law".

Do you see it?

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths