cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My job posting is not visible

Eileen L Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1 of 4

Hi! My job posting is not visible for some reasons. I've set it on "visible to everyone". However, I have zero proposals (although, the price is compatible and usually have a lot of proposals for similar projects) and when I type the keywords for my posting into "job" search bar, I can't find my posting in the proposed jobs.

I've reposted my job a few times, but the situation doesn't change.

Am I missing something?

Here's the full title of my job posting: A writer needed to rewrite 30K words ebook (home niche) 

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 4

Eileen L wrote:

Hi! My job posting is not visible for some reasons. I've set it on "visible to everyone". However, I have zero proposals (although, the price is compatible and usually have a lot of proposals for similar projects) and when I type the keywords for my posting into "job" search bar, I can't find my posting in the proposed jobs.

I've reposted my job a few times, but the situation doesn't change.

Am I missing something?

Here's the full title of my job posting: A writer needed to rewrite 30K words ebook (home niche) 

I was able to pull up your job posting. You are interviewing one person, correct?

Freelancers such as myself might be puzzled by your requirement - rewrite a complete book with your own words? Why? Plus what you are willing to pay will entice only the rare newbie freelancer. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 4

Hi Eileen,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue. I was able to locate your job post. A Freelancers can see it since there is a proposal received for it.

Please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser to try one more time. If the issue persist let me know and one of our agents will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
David G Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
4 of 4

I just posted my first-ever listing on Upwork.

But when I then looked under my key words, I didn't see it.

The title is "Thai-US lawyer needed to draft labor-services contract for small US company with Thai skilled person"

The initial keyword tag is "International Law".

Do you see it?

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS