🐈 Community
» Forums » Clients » My job posting not showed in job search
Page options
9d07ea65
Community Member

My job posting not showed in job search

Hello, 

I posted the job posting as a client. But when I search it as a freelancer to make sure my posting, my posting is not showing at all

Please let me know what to do.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
e73adc3b
Community Member

Hi Wendy,

If your job posting is not showing up in the job search results, there could be a few reasons for this. Here are some possible explanations and solutions:

1. Your job posting may still be pending approval by Upwork. It typically takes up to 24 hours for a new job posting to be approved by Upwork. If it has been longer than 24 hours and your job posting is still not showing up in the job search results, contact Upwork customer support for assistance.

2. Your job posting may not be appearing in the search results because of the search filters you have applied. Make sure that the filters you have applied do not exclude your job posting. Try using broader search terms or removing some filters to see if your job posting appears.

3. Your job posting may not be showing up in the search results because it is not properly categorized. Make sure you have selected the appropriate category and subcategory for your job posting.

4. Your job posting may not be showing up in the search results because of the keywords you have used. Make sure your job posting contains relevant and specific keywords that accurately describe the job and its requirements.

I hope these suggestions help. If you continue to experience issues with your job posting, contact Upwork customer support for further assistance.

2f863be5
Community Member

Do reach out to Upwork support.

I'm a freelance writer, and I see most jobs posted in seconds.

Just confirm it's not actually a problem.

In any case it's a job posting for writers, you can reach out in dm.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths