🐈
» Forums » Clients » My money deposited at May 2021 is gone in esc...
Page options
ebb6b96a
Community Member

My money deposited at May 2021 is gone in escrow for a contract ended by the employee

I hired someone to write an app for me at May 2021, and deposited $380. That guy have tried some effort to write it and then suddenly ends my contract claiming I had changed the initial requirement. I did not try to get the money I deposited because I think it will be here when I want to repost a new job again, or when I decided to get it back. But I login yesterday I find that my money is gone! Can anyone tell me how I can get it back, if not, where the money is gone? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Antony.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Antony,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

If the freelancer submitted for payment, the money was paid to him after 14 days automatically. There is nothing you can do about it almost a year later. 

NikolaS

Hi Antony,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ebb6b96a
Community Member

Sorry, my bad. I didn't notice the refund transaction record because it appears at the last page of the same statement the money was charged. Thank you so much for the fast response. Upwork has the best customer support I have ever had!

Cheers,

Antony.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths