🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need help from upwork team regarding featured...
Page options
d40b1407
Community Member

Need help from upwork team regarding featured job.

Hey, first of all thank you for your time and hard work. I posted my first job last night and managed to get a few proposals, while browsing the job page I noticed the "Feature job" button, while I know what it does, there was no mention of it costing or how much it costs to feature my job, so I figured it's something along the lines of "first one's on us" or something else. Either way I clicked on it and immediately it charged my account 29.99, without me having to do any kind of confirmation, I immediately hired a freelancer (who I found before featuring) and closed the job. Since it was done unintentionally on my behalf, I would really appreciate a refund from you if that's possible, it'll increase my trust in your platform and keep me a happy customer. Thanks again and I anticipate your response.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ayhm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Ayhm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths