🐈
» Forums » Clients » contact customer support
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
696ebf68
Community Member

Hi there,

I have still not heard from any one. Please respond ASAP as it is delaying
the process of my project.

Regards

Hannah
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry for the delay, Hannah. We'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can get back to you the soonest. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I entered a small amount 3times and I got a response saying the amounts entered was incorrect so my account and I should contact customer support to complete the verification process.

Please can you have a look into the issues especially as I was unable to find a customer support contact details.

Thanks  

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having difficulty verifying my credit card.  The message I receive says contact customer service.  

Hi Shoshana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification process. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I received a message to contact customer support.  How do I do that?

Not able to verify ny email

Hi Azhar,

Please resend the email again and check your spam and junk folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What phone support? Im trying to find some help... even a little bit bit keep being sent in circles... very poor customer service

Hi Cheryle,

Please send me a private message with your concern so I can assist you further.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card ?

You  have phone support?? I have been looking for your number everywhere...

Upwork will not allow me to verify my payment method. It tells me to "contact customer support" , then it links to the generic Upwork help search page.

I was innitially confused with how Upwork asked to verify my card asking for two small amounts to be charged. It would have been useful if they just said enter in an amount that totals $10 or some such thing. I opted out of the verification, in order to find out what they wanted and now I can't get back to the verification screen. 

I need to pay my artist asap, this is incredibly frustrating.

I did not know I had to verify my credit card using USD after I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Hi Kares,

Our customer support team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with this, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I still did not receive a message 

Hi Kares,

I can confirm that one of our agents has reached out to you already. If you are not seeing the support ticket in your email, you can also try to access it this way using this link.

~Nina

Can I get the same support as well?

I am unable to verify my credit card.

-Brian

Hello Brian,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I misunderstood what they were asking. The charge amounts were $3.38 and $6.62. Please allow me to verfiy so that I may hire.

Hi Angelica,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Having the same issue with trying to verify credit card.  Please assist

Hi VicMar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to verify my credit card. I entered the wrong amount and I think I have been blocked now. Kindly help me in this regards.

hi nika
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mr Waqas,

Feel free to post your questions here and we will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
662ab4bc
Community Member

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm unable to verify my credit card.  The amounts I was entering were to not accepted.  The "contact customer service" button is all that it will allow me to do.

Thanks for your immediate help.  This is prohibiting my work for hire to conitnue.

Cordially,

nick

Hi Nicholas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7289d01b
Community Member

Hi there, I have the same problem. I have failed 3 times and now I do not know how to verify my card. Please help

Hi Nicola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d6a43787
Community Member

I just faced the same issue. I entered the rupee amount instead of Dollars and the verification failed. Please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gokul. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d6a43787
Community Member

Thank you. Looking forward to this. It's a little urgent. Need to hire
someone ASAP.

I need help with this as well.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jordan, 

A member of the customer support team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your billing method.

~ Avery
Upwork

I need help with this too please.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem - currency conversion statement wasn't clear now i'm locked out of the verification process.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths