🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verifying Credit Card Failed
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Drew,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Valeria, 

I have also been asked to contact support to verify my credit card. I see now support channels via email/text/chat/phone to contact support. How do I get in touch?

-Benjamin Reed

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin,

It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team and verify your credit card. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shiraj,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

~ Avery
Upwork
4d78ed3a
Community Member

I need asistance to fix this problem
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramiro, 

Before I proceed, could you please try posting the job through a desktop/laptop computer to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
e2ea5772
Community Member

Hey, I couldn't find a suitable place for the solution to my issue. I have created my account a few days back and could not able to add the payment method of Credit card and Paypal is not working in my country. I'm also attaching a screen-shot of my issue. Kindly sort this out on a priority basis so that I can able to buy connects.

Hi Abdullah,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey guys,

I have the same issue with credit card verification, its a CAD currency, so I entered the wrong values and got locked out, please assist.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Orane, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I shared your acccount information with the team, and they will get in touch with you to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2717f4cd
Community Member

Hey there,
I just hire a freelancer for project but I could nor verify the billing.
I have a message to contact customer support to verify the payment. Already you had received 10$ as a verification

Hi Rawan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
70ac66da
Community Member

Hi
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks

Dear Sir
Can you tell me please, why did you take money twice from my two different account for one job?
If you can explain it to me I will appreciate.
Best regards
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the payments from December 2020? If yes, I would like to clarify that your account was charged only once. However, you have two invoices, one for funding the funds in Escrow and another one for releasing the funds to the freelancers.
To learn more about transactions for Fixed price contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have entered the two amounts for credit card verification and it still says I need to verify.  How do I get my credit card verified?

Hi Carol,

It looks like you've already successfully verified your payment method. Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

i entered the amount for the verification wrong and now I am blocked
My card is in canadian dollars so I entered the amount after the conversion.

Please help me

Hi Retouch,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I'll ask someone from our team to follow up directly with you soon and assist with verifying your billing method.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Same issue. how do I verify?

Hi Nehal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification process. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I can't verify my payment , it ask me to contact support

Hi Mous,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification process. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Dear All, I probably made some mistakes in the verification procedure. On last friday I inserted the credit card as billing methods. The verification charge has already been done and refunded but I still have in my Settings / Billing Methods: Requires Verification Contact Customer Support.

Could you help me? Many thanks. Manuela

Hi Manuela,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Our card verification failed. I'm not able to "reverify" inside my account. I can provide the amounts on our statement, they are as follows:

06/27: $2.59
06/27: $7.41

We were reimbursed on 07/04.

Attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated as my contractor is waiting to get paid. 🙂 

Hello Jennifer,

I have escalated your request with the team. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. 

Thank you.

Untitled

Need customer service to verify credit card. Please contact me

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jasmine, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I am having the same problem.

Please reach out so I can move forward with my freelancers.

Hi Clea,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There is no phone no. to call for customer service and i need to "contact customer service" for verification ASAP. Can someone kindly help me out .

Regards,

Ashmita

Hi Ashmita,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

It's been more than 24 hours since I entered my credit card details but there is still no withdrawal from my account to verify my credit card.

Anyone experienced this before?

Hi Kunjal,

I checked and it looks like the verification charges have already been made on our end. You can try contacting your bank directly to see if they've already showing on your account.

Let us know if you need any further help.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi there,

Can some please contact me as soon as possible to assist with verifying my account? I have been blocked out after 3 attempts. If you could please get back to me asap that would be great as I need to intigate my project with my freelancer immediately.

Thanks,

Hannah

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hannah,

One of our team members will reach out to your shortly and assist you directly, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths